Disclaimer of Endorsement
The information posted on the STOPfakes website includes hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by other public and/or private organizations. STOPfakes provides these links and pointers solely for our users' information and convenience. When users select a link to an outside website, they are leaving the STOPfakes website and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website.
- The International Trade Administration (ITA) and STOPfakes do not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of information contained on a linked website.
- ITA and export.gov do not endorse the organizations sponsoring linked websites and we do not endorse the views they express or the products/services they offer.
- ITA and export.gov cannot authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites. Users must request such authorization from the sponsor of the linked website.
- ITA and export.gov are not responsible for transmissions users receive from linked websites.
- ITA and export.gov do not guarantee that outside websites comply with Section 508 (accessibility requirements) of the Rehabilitation Act.