Notorious Market ListsNotorious Market Lists
The Notorious Markets List identifies selected markets, including those on the Internet, that exemplify the problem of marketplaces dealing in infringing goods and helping to sustain global piracy and counterfeiting. These are marketplaces that have been the subject of enforcement action or that may merit further investigation for possible intellectual property rights infringements.
The Notorious Markets List, previously included in the annual Special 301 Report, is now published separately. This reflects an effort to further expose these markets, and is in response to the Intellectual Property Enforcement Coordinator's 2010 Joint Strategic Plan on Intellectual Property Enforcement.
- March 2015 Notorious Markets List
- February 2014 Notorious Markets List
- December 2012 Notorious Markets List
- December 2011 Notorious Markets List
- February 2011 Notorious Markets List